“To dare every day to be irreverent and bold. To dare to preserve the randomness of mind which in children produces strange and wonderful new thoughts and forms. To continually scramble the familiar and bring the old into new juxtaposition.” ---Gordon Webber

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Enough Said...

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-Mohandas Gandhi
Forgiveness is the greatest healer of all. –Gerald Jampolsky & Diane V. Cirincione

I realized that many people have done me wrong in my life and inadvertently, I’ve held a grudge against them for a really long time. It’s time to let it go. I can forgive even if I choose not to forget. I was letting someone hold my life in his hands. I was letting what he did to me in the past dictate my future. I’ve decided now that I want my life back. I want to move on in life and look forward to the future without looking back to the past.

No comments: